- Your personal data is administered by the University of Szczecin (the Controller), with headquarters in Szczecin, at al. Papieża Jana Pawła II 22a, Poland;
- The Controller has appointed a data protection officer to supervise the correctness of personal data processing, who can be contacted at this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Your personal data will be processed to organize a conference Alone Together Again (ATA): A Second International Pandisciplinary Symposium on Solitude in Community, Szczecin 2020, Thursday 16 April – Saturday 18 April 2020.
- The basis for the processing of your personal data is the permission for data processing;
- The provision of personal data is voluntary yet necessary for the achievement of the purposes for which they have been collected;
- The personal data provided will not be made available to external entities, except for the cases provided for by law;
- Your personal data will be stored by Alone Together Again (ATA): A Second International Pandisciplinary Symposium on Solitude in Community, Szczecin 2020, Thursday 16 April – Saturday 18 April 2020.
- You have the right of access your personal data, as well as, subject to legal provisions, the right to correct and delete data, limit their processing, transfer them, object to processing, and withdraw consent for processing at any given time;
- You has the right to submit a complaint to the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data (Polish: Generalny Inspektor Ochrony Danych Osobowych);
- Your data will not be processed in an automated manner and will not be profiled.
More information http://usz.edu.pl/rodo/